Mar 1, 2009

25 things you may not know about me - Tagged by mana


Let's get this done quickly mkays : x

1] I love loli. Most of my rl buds didn't know this, but pftt almost all my o9 mate knew it.

2]I've done all the 3 'big' sins. Go figure

3]I'm a single child, and not really enjoying it.

4] Tried to be a literate typer from a childish forum - and I only use short form in sms.

5]Love to draw, but hate to do it for assignment. Deadline = mindfucking. x(

Drawing is all about mood and plenty of time, and away from pressure

6]Aimed for graphic stream, but FAILED since I didn't bring the given interview works *shot*

7]25 things is too much don't you think? >.>

8]Robbery? Car stealing? Been there done that

9]Am a heavy drunker - only when I have cash to spare

10]Never take things seriously, and would probably laugh on anything

11]I can't stand yaoi. Geeh

12]Loathes long wall of text

13]HATES math. All kind of it

14]My first hero is Ultraman.

15]25 is too much luls. I'll continue later?

Afterall the hardest person to know is yourself, aite? =)

No comments: