Feb 12, 2010

Death of Portgas D Ace.


He's one of my fav char. Bearing the power of fire, I almost had no idea what could kill him.
And since when magma can BURN fire? The hell can ANY of the thinkable phenomena can burn fire?
Magma would only make the fire thicker wouldn't it?

I always thought he'd be killed by someone with water type logia user.
No wait, I never imagined Oda would ever banish him in the first place.

Marine's victory I guess. They got both Ace and Whitebeard.
Damn you Oda, you you you twisted cunning old man !

: <

4 comments:

Dr O Doki said...

noooooo!!!! Ace! i never think that magma can burn fire? T_T c you ace~ never been this sad since merry died(sink) T_T

r e n z said...

Well they failed. I wonder how the plot will continue after this - but one thing for sure Luffy's bounty gonna rise again.

random_ifa said...

=_______= spoiler....SPOILER!!!!! ISH!!!!!!!!

r e n z said...

ape spoiler..sape suruh lambat bace : D